Personal Trainers Mission:
Always practice N.A.S.M. Code of Ethics for Personal Fitness Training
N.A.S.M. Code of Ethics
NASM’s mission is to empower individuals to live a healthy life. Each certified or noncertified member must practice with honesty, integrity, and lawfulness. In his or her professional role, the certified or noncertified member shall:
- Maintain adequate liability insurance.
- Maintain adequate and truthful progress notes for each client.
- Accurately and truthfully represent all professional qualifications and affiliations.
- Honestly and truthfully represent all professional qualifications and affiliations.
- Advertise in a manner that is honest, dignified, and representative of services that can be delivered without the use of provocative or sexual language or pictures.
- Maintain accurate financial, contract, appointment, and tax records including original receipts for a minimum of 4 years.
- Comply with all local, state, federal, or providence laws regarding sexual harassment.
Dk’s Slim Grym offers Private Lessons which are available upon request. For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Us a Message
Comments or questions are welcome.